What does sustainability mean to you?
In this Zone, five different ideas to use 3D printing to help create a sustainable future are competing for your VOTE.
- A wearable biosphere which could be “worn as a constant reminder of the delicate balance of our planet”
- A water filter “which will cost very little and will give people in poverty clean water to drink”
- Personalised speakers made using recycled materials to “help prevent the environment from further harm and depletion of natural resources”
- A guitar capo made using generative design to use “the minimum possible amount of material in the minimum possible amount of time”
- 3D paintings made using recycled materials to “provide graphic materials to the blind community”
The winner will get €500 to spend promoting their sustainability work, and have their idea made into 3D printed reality. Which idea do you think should win?